Business Continuity Management System
The Business Continuity Management Systems Plan (BCMS) defines the objectives, strategies and framework to ensure the continuity of business operations and availability of critical resources in the event of a disaster. It includes comprehensive sets of steps to be taken before, during, after disaster. The plan outlines the set of guidelines to ensure continuity of business operations and availability of critical resources, in the event of disaster. This section will always accurately reflect the most technical and infrastructure configuration and BCMS arrangements.
- To be aware of possible situations are risks that could endanger business.
- To suggest ways to prevent the destruction/damages and protect the business.
- To ensure uninterrupted services to the clients.
- In case of disaster, ensure resumption of critical services delivery within the recovery time lines.
- In case of disaster, to limit the extent and impact of damage as much as possible.
- To ensure accuracy, correctness & records of BCMS plans/events for clients.
- To suggest roles & responsibilities for varies stakeholders in disaster planning & recovery process.